This video gives a quick demo of how to create your first contract and add a contractor and an authoriser. Once this is done, the contractor will be invited to join the system and they will be able to submit their timesheets and the authoriser will be able to authorise them.
1. Go to the ‘Contacts’ menu item on the left-hand side and make sure that the contractor and authoriser who will be joining the contract are in there. If not, add them by clicking the ‘Add contact’ button in the top right.
2. Go to the ‘Clients’ menu item on the left-hand side and make sure that the client who the contract will be assigned to is in there. If they aren’t, add them by clicking ‘Add client’ in the top right.
3. Go to the ‘Contracts’ menu item on the left-hand side and make sure that your contract is listed. If it isn’t (as in this example) then add your contract details by clicking ‘Add contract’ in the top right.
4. Once your contract is created, double-click on the contract name to go to the contract detail.
5. within the ‘Contract detail’ page, you will see an ‘Add contractor’ button on the right-hand side. Click this and fill in the details as shown. End by selecting the contractor’s authoriser. **WARNING – this will email both contacts to invite them to be a part of the contract**
That’s it, they are now set up and ready to submit and authorise timesheets.